BREEAM 'Accredited Professional' Services
REEGEN are licensed for the following schemes:
Reegen is the independent BREEAM consultancy. As licensed BREEAM Accredited Professional REEGEN provides a comprehensive and professional BREEAM service to clients from the initial concept and design stage through to the construction, post-construction and operation. Our expertise and support aims to help you achieve your desired rating as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Our BREEAM assessment includes:
- Assistance and advise at the concept stage
- Specification development and pre-assessment rating calculations
- Design team credit strategy workshop
- Ongoing support and full design review
- Interim certification
- Post construction review and full report leading to final certification
BREEAM is often a funding or planning requirement, but in providing this service REEGEN can also aid clients with:
- Market recognition for low environmental impact buildings
- Assurance that best environmental practice is incorporated into the design and construction of a building
- Inspiration to find innovative solutions that minimise environmental impact
- A benchmark that is higher than regulation
- A tool to help reduce running costs and improve working environments
- A standard that demonstrates progress towards corporate and organisational environmental objectives
If you would like us to provide a quote, please send on floor plans and basic information regarding the purpose of the building and the services strategy. If you would like to discuss the assessment further before obtaining a quotation, or if have questions about undertaking an assessment then please call or
You can download our helpful guide to BREEAM mandatory requirements here.
BREEAM (Buildings Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) is the leading and most widely used environmental assessment method for non-domestic buildings. It sets the standard for best practice in systainable design and has bencome the de facto measure used to describe a building's environmental performance. BREEAM uses a straightforward scoring system that is easy to understand and supported by evidence-based research. It award points or 'credits' and groups the environmental issues it assesses into the following sections:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Land Use
BREEAM covers a number of building types: offices, retail, education, prisons, courts, healthcare, multi-residential and industrial, all of which REEGEN are licensed to assess.